It's been one hell of a week you guys. And it's not even Friday yet. I have SO much to tell you. But first, let's talk about how delicious this Goji Schizandra Green Smoothie is. I've been pretty much obsessed with this Goji & Schizandra tincture by Dragon Herbs I bought recently. You can read all about the drops here on their website if you're interested. They have sooooo many benefits. I don't actually like goji berries by themselves that much and Schizandra isn't my favorite either due to its very specific taste. BUT I was so pleasantly surprised with the taste of these drops! They taste like those liquor sour cherry chocolates if you know what I'm talking about. I'm not even kidding, they're so delicious I add them to pretty much every smoothie I make.
FYI this post isn't sponsored in any way, I just get super excited about products I love and enjoy.
Anyways, this week's been super busy and the one before that really emotional and I couldn't be more ready for the weekend. What's been going on? Well, I got fired during my probation period along with a bunch of other people for reasons probably only the management knows — that's the emotional part. Then on Friday, when I finally stopped feeling sorry for myself, I sent out a bunch of CVs which resulted in me running all over the place since this Monday. I've managed 7 interviews so far and more are to come next week. I turned a couple of them down but I also have 1-2 favorites. Okay, I actually have only 1 favorite that I really hope works out but I'd be okay with the other one too.
Adulting is hard work you guys, I'm sure you can relate. I'm 22 but to be honest I still feel barely 18 sometimes, like, where has the time gone??
Speaking of birthdays, I'm very proud of my past self for freezing a couple slices of my birthday cake from last month because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to eat it right now. Yep, I'm snacking on cake and I'm absolutely loving it. I'm sure you're going to enjoy this beautiful smoothie as much as I'm enjoying the cake right now. Make it, I promise it's delicious! And if you don't have the goji & schizandra drops, don't worry about it. The smoothie is going to be tasty even without those! :)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- ½ cup frozen sour cherries
- 1 cup coconut water (1 young Thai coconut)
- 1 cup almond milk (or more coconut water)
- 2-3 brazil nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1-2 teaspoon spirulina powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 3-6 droppers goji & schizandra extract drops (I used a tincture by Dragon Herbs)
- 1-3 reishi extract drops (optional, I used a tincture by Dragon Herbs)
- Add the banana, cherries, sour cherries, coconut water, and almond milk into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in glass jars or in a bowl with toppings of choice.