I honestly can't get enough of this smoothie. I've been making it almost every single day lately desperately trying to up my iron levels with spirula and chlorella but also because it's freaking delicious and it has ALL the nutrients I need. 91 superfoods to be exact. This really is a superfood PACKED green smoothie.
I used Dragon Herb's Tonic Alchemy in this smoothie which is my absolute favorite green powder ever! It has everything you might need. Superfoods, tonic herbs, fermented tonic herbs and superfoods, sea vegetables, sprouts, and even garden vegetables like bell peppers, tomato, zucchini, and spinach. Of course, it also contains the obvious - greens aka grasses, grass juice, spirulina, chlorella, moringa, and more - even green tea! The green tea overpowers all the other superfoods along with peach extract which makes the powder taste like peach green iced tea and I'm all about that. If I don't feel like making a smoothie, I just take a bottle of raw coconut water, add a scoop of this powder to it, shake, and drink up! It's incredibly easy and the powder is so delicious, I don't need to mask the flavor with anything.
I also find that most powders with wheatgrass make me feel weird after I consume it but not this one. I don't know what it is but after eating this powder I don't feel any discomfort at all.
This post isn't sponsored or anything but if I had to recommend you one superfood green powder, it would be this one by Dragon Herbs. I like to also add their Wild Red Reishi drops to it as well as their Schizandra & Goji Drops but those are totally optional (all of those are already in the powder, I just like to add even more).
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cup coconut water (1 young Thai coconut is approx. 1 cup so I added ½ cup almond milk instead)
- small handful pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 scoop Dragon Herbs greens
- ¼ teaspoon chlorella powder (or more, optional)
- ½ teaspoon spirulina powder (add less or more or skip)
- 1 cup coconut water (1 young Thai coconut) + more water or almond milk to get desired consistency
- Place everything into a high powder blender and blend on high until smooth. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight glass jar for 1-2 days.