- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- a big handful strawberries (I used frozen but you can use fresh)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 tbsp homemade wild peanut butter
- 1 Medjool date (optional)
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (or sub vanilla extract)
- 1/4 cinnamon (optional - it compliments the flavor but I add it mostly because it regulates blood sugar)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional, for extra fiber)
- Place everything into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or store in a glass jar in the fridge for 1-2 days.