- 1 tsp coconut oil (or other cooking oil)
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- handful green beans, ends removed and chopped
- 3 medium orange carrots, julienned
- 3 medium yellow carrots, julienned
- Handful baby corns, halved
- 1 packet rice noodles
Sunflower Seed Sauce:
- 2-3 tbsp tamari (add less if you want it to be less salty)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter (roasted or raw, I like roasted)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a big pan over medium-high heat,
- Add the onion and cook it for about 3 minutes, then add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add all the vegetables, stir together, add a splash of water, cover with a lid, and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if necessary.
- While the vegetables are cooking, cook the rice noodles according to package instructions.
- Adjust the cooking time depending on how soft or crunchy you want the vegetables to be.
- To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl or a small mason jar.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables, add the noodles, and stir to cover everything with the sauce.
- Plate and enjoy!
Keeps in the fridge for 2-3 days.