- 2 medium sweet potatoes (mine were quite big but there are no perfect measurements here, if they're really big, just add more seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- sea salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Peel the sweet potatoes if you want, cut them into wedges (thick fries, basically) and season with all the seasonings. Toss to combine, add the coconut oil, toss again to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, toss and then roast for 15-20 more minutes until tender.
- Serve alone with hummus, guacamole. or as a side dish.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.