Refreshing tangy summer smoothie filled with superfoods. Get your RDA of Vitamin C first thing in the morning with this smoothie!
- 2 frozen/fresh banana
- 1/2 cup frozen/fresh mango
- 1/2 cup frozen/fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp baobab
- 2 tsp pomegranate powder
- 1/2 tsp camu camu berry powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp mangosteen powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups water
- Let the fruit thaw for 10-15 mins (if frozen) and cut into smaller pieces.
- Add everything into a blender and blend till smooth. I added only 1 cup of water, but it really depends on how thick you want it.
- Enjoy with more berries and my raw chocolate sauce on top!