Delicious overnight oats made extra delicious with homemade strawberry milk. Fancier than regular overnight oats but still really easy!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- ¼-½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (optional)
- In a jar, mix together the rolled oats, cinnamon, and chia seeds if using. Set aside.
- Add the almond milk, strawberries, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and almond butter (if using) into a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry milk over the oats and stir until well incorporated.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Serve as is or topped with more berries, nut butter, nuts, seeds, or any other toppings.
*If using frozen strawberries, let them thaw for 30-60 mins before blending to make them easier to blend.
Storing: Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
The nutritional information is just an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information is not guaranteed. It is counted without the chia seeds, maple syrup, and almond butter.
Keywords: strawberry, oats, vegan, breakfast