Delicious fall apple cider cocktail with spiced rum.
- 1 ½ oz spiced rum
- 3 oz apple cider
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp maple syrup (option, add more or less to taste)
- A dash of orange bitters
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- Add everything into a cocktail shaker, add a few ice cubes. Shake vigorously for a few seconds and pour into a glass over ice. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can mix everything in the glass. Just stir it really well and add ice.
- Add a few apple slices and a cinnamon stick to the glass if desired and serve. Enjoy!
If you don't have spiced rum, regular dark rum also works. You can add a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves for extra flavor.
Keywords: apple cider, spiced rum, cocktail, drink