- 16 small potatoes (new potatoes)
- avocado or coconut oil (preferably a spray bottle)
- sea salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C).
- Wash the potatoes (do not peel) and in a big pot, bring them to a boil and cook for 15-20 mins until soft.
- Dry them off with a paper towel and spread them on a baking sheet.
- Smash the potatoes with the back of a glass.
- Spray or drizzle with avocado oil and season with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste and toss to cover.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until golden. Do not flip to avoid the potatoes to fall apart. Serve immediately.
Keywords: smashed, potatoes