- approximately 20-25 green beans
- 8-10 medium cremini mushrooms
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp dried or fresh rosemery
- 1 tsp dried or fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried or fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- sea salt, pepper
- Wash the beans and cut off the ends on each side (ca. 0,5cm).
- Cut them into bite sized pieces (ca. 1cm) and set aside.
- Clean any dirt off the mushrooms with a paper towel and cut off a bit of the stems to get rid of the dry ends.
- Cut them into thin slices and set aside.
- Heat a pot with a steamer over medium heat and add the green beans.
- Cover with a lid and steam them for 15 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add the chopped spring onions and garlic and sautee for a few minutes until frangrant and glassy.
- Add the mushroom and spread them evenly so they touch the surface of the pan as much as possible.
- Add the herbs and sautee for 10 minutes. Stir every few minutes.
- Add the steamed beans to the mushroom and combine with a wooden spoon.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Enjoy as a side with roasted fish, pasta, or more vegetables!