- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 cup almond milk (this makes it creamier and not as watery but it's optional, add water instead if the smoothie is too thick without it)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- handful frozen strawberries (optional)
- 5-7 fresh mint leaves (start with less and add more depending on how minty you want it)
- 1 medjool date (optional - sometimes the raspberries make it too sour, sub coconut sugar or maple syrup if you don't have dates)
- Put everything into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in a glass jar for 1-2 days. I usually like to consume my smoothies as soon as I make them but you can store them in the fridge for a day or two (the less air you leave in the jar the longer the smoothie keeps).