- 1 cup buckwheat, soaked overnight or for at least 4 hours
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup plant-based milk (I chose oat milk)
- 2 tbsp maqui berry powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chlorella (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or coconut nectar/sugar to keep it 100% raw)
- optional toppings: berries, nut butter, cacao nibs, granola, etc.
- In the evening, rinse the buckwheat and put it in a bowl and cover with water. Add 1 tsp of lemon juice and cover with a washcloth and let soak overnight at room temperature.
- In the morning, drain and rinse the buckwheat well.
- Add everything into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately with toppings of choice.