- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp oats
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp acai powder
- 1 tsp maqui berry powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of sea salt (NOT table salt)
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey (or to taste)
- 1 cup dairy-free milk of choice (oat, almond, cashew, coconut, rice)
- Wash the raspberries and mash them with a fork and set aside.
- Into a jar or anything else with a lid, add the chia seeds, oats, cacao, acai, maqui, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cover the jar with a lid and shake until everything is well incorporated.
- Add the milk, maple syrup, and the raspberries.
- Stir thoroughly with a spoon until well mixed.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Top with your favorite berries, nuts, and drizzle with maple syrup/honey.