- 1 cup almond milk (or water)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 3-4 plums, pitted and chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (optional, sub for maple syrup or honey if you don't have coconut sugar)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- In a small pot, bring the almond milk to a boil, add the oats and poppy seeds and cook until creamy for about 10 minutes, adding some water if necessary.
- Stir in the chia seeds if using.
- Add the plums, coconut sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and cook for a few more minutes to bring out the flavors and to heat it back up if the plums were frozen.
- Serve topped with nut butter, berries, or any other toppings you like.