A delicious simple salad with sweet persimmon, tart pomegranate seeds, and creamy goat brie cheese.
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts (raw or roasted), chopped
- 1/2 wheel goat brie
- 1-2 persimmon, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- Add all the ingredients into a small mason jar, close with a lid and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients except the persimmon into a medium bowl or devide between 2-3 small bowls.
- Add the persimmon on top and drizzle with the dressing right before serving.
If you want to make this salad in advance, I recommend doing it with the dressing on the side as the salad becomes soggy within a couple hours if you add it right away.
Keywords: persimmon, pomegranate, salad, brie, goat cheese