Delicious simple smoothie with a kick and lots of nutrients. Perfect for the summer!
- 2 cups coconut water (2 young Thai coconuts)
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chopped peach, fresh or frozen
- 1-2 cm fresh peeled ginger* (or as much as you'd like!)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Either enjoy immediately or pour into a mason jar, cover with a lid, and store in the fridge for 1-2 days. The less space there is between the liquid and the lid, the better because less air ensures it will stay fresh longer.
* If you don't have fresh ginger, I really like keeping organic 100% ginger juice in the fridge. It lasts a while and it's so convenient!
The nutritional information is just an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information is not guaranteed. (Counted without the optional almond milk, it adds 10 calories.)
Keywords: ginger, summer, smoothie, peach