This Mango Spinach Smoothie takes only a few minutes to make and it's really versatile! Keep it simple or add more protein and greens!
- 1 cup coconut milk (from a carton, not canned, or other milk of choice)
- 1 cup orange juice or water (or 1 orange, peeled and chopped for more fiber)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen, optional)
- 1 serving of plain or vanilla protein powder
Optional add-ons: hemp hearts, yogurt, nut butter, chia seeds, cinnamon, flax seeds, powdered greens, collagen
- Add everything to a high-speed blender with the liquids going in first to make everything easier to blend.
- Blend on high until completely blended and smooth. Add more liquid if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy immediately. Serve with a straw and sip slowly.
- I like serving my smoothies with a wide straw to pace myself and avoid drinking the smoothie too quickly.
- If necessary, you can store the smoothie in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 day.
- The recipe makes 1 serving if it's made as a meal or up to 4 servings if made as a light snack.
- Nutritional information is measured without protein powder because they are all different.
Keywords: green smoothie, mango spinach smoothie