This copycat Starbucks iced guava black tea is a great refreshing drink made with just four ingredients. Always a hit in the summer!
- 1.7L boiling water
- 4 black tea teabags
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or to taste, sub honey or agave syrup)
- 1 lemon, juiced (2 tbsp)
- 1 ½ cup (350ml) guava juice
- Pour the boiling water into a large pot, add the teabags, and steep the tea for 5 minutes.
- Take the teabags out, add the maple syrup, the juice of one lemon, and stir.
- Let the tea cool for 20 minutes. When cooled down, pour in the guava juice and stir.
- Let cool completely before storing. Store in glass jars in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Serve poured over ice.
I like to let the tea cool down before adding the guava juice to not heat up the juice.
If you need the tea to cool down quickly, steep it with two extra teabags and then add a bunch of ice. Adding more teabags prevents the tea from being watered down by the ice.
The nutritional information is just an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Keywords: iced tea, starbucks, guava, black tea