With this Starbucks-inspired Iced Caramel Macchiato recipe, you can make your favorite Starbucks order at home! Super easy, only 4 ingredients, and just as delicious as the original!
- 1-3 tbsp caramel sauce (approximately, I don't measure this, just add a good drizzle)
- 1-2 cups ice
- 3/4 cup oat milk (or another milk of choice)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 shots espresso
- Ground cinnamon (optional, for garnish)
- Drizzle caramel sauce lightly around the inside of a tall glass and fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in oat milk and vanilla extract.
- Brew two shots of espresso and pour them over the milk slowly.
- Drizzle with more caramel sauce and dust with cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!
The nutritional information is only an estimate. It will vary based on the caramel sauce you use and how much you add.
I find the caramel sauce sticks better to the sides of a plastic cup than it does glass.
Tall: 1 shot espresso, 1/2 cup milk
Grande: 2 shots espresso, 3/4 cup milk
Venti: 3 shots espresso, 1 cup milk
Keywords: starbucks, iced caramel macchiato