Delicious earl grey latte with a hint of hibiscus and rose.
- 1 cup water
- 2 earl grey tea bags (decaffeinated if necessary)
- 1 Tsp hibiscus flower (or 1 hibiscus tea bag)
- 1 - 2 Tsp honey or maple syrup (or your sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (cashew or almond milk are great)
- ¼ tsp rose water (optional)
- crushed dried rose petals (for serving, optional)
- Bring the water to a boil in a small pot on the stove.
- Remove from heat, add the earl grey and hibiscus. Let steep for 3-4 mins.
- Take the teabags and hibiscus flowers out, add the honey, milk, and stir well.
- Add rose water if using.
- Use a small handheld milk frother to froth the drink or pour into a high-speed blender and blend for a few seconds.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with dried rose petals if desired.
The rose water is totally optional and it's tasty with or without it. You can try it with orange blossom water instead if you have any!