- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vannilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted (plus more for the pan)
- Preheat the oven to 175C (F) and lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Add all the dry ingredients into a big bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate combine the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until well combine.
- It should be fairy thick
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then take it out of the pan onto a cooling rack and cool completely before slicing.
- Store at room temperature for 3-4 days.