Amazing summer salad - great as a main or a side both hot and cold.
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- 25 baby potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 lemons (divided)
- Avocado oil (I prefer avocado oil in a spray for this, but any cooking oil is fine here)
- 1-2 Tsp garlic powder (or more, to taste)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful crumbled feta (100g)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C).
- In a small bowl, mix the chopped chives, dill, and mint, and set aside.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet, cut the lemon into similar size pieces or quarters, and add to the potatoes.
- Spray or drizzle with a bit of avocado oil and season with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add about 3 tbsp of the fresh herbs mixture.
- Toss to cover evenly and roast for about 30 mins, tossing 1-2.
- Place the potatoes in a big bowl, add the olives, cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta, the rest of the chopped herbs and toss.
- In a small bowl or a mason jar, mix the olive oil and the juice of 1 lemon.
- Dress the salad right before serving.
You can also layer this salad (as pictured) on a big platter instead of tossing everything in one bowl.
This salad can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days. It's good both warm and cold.
Keywords: greek, salad, potato, feta, olive, herbs, lemon