Delicious Goat Cheese Lentil Dip with Dill and Capers. Perfect as a dip, a side, or as a spread! Ready in 30 mins!
- 100 g soft goat cheese (or more as desired)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves roasted garlic (or 1 small raw clove, minced)
- 1 can cooked brown lentils, drained and rinsed (1 1/2 cup)*
- 2-3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp capers
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Into a medium bowl add the soft goat cheese, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, chopped shallot, roasted or minced garlic, chopped fresh dill and chives, and mix with a fork until everything is well combined.
- Add the capers and the lentils. Mix again until it’s well combined, careful not to smush the lentils too much.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
* If you'd like to cook your own lentils, cook 3/4 cup of dry lentils and measure out 1 1/2 cup after they're cooked.
Keywords: lentils, goat cheese, dill, capers