Delicious radish salad with fresh herbs, perfect for spring and summer!
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1-2 cups quartered radishes
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl toss together the cucumber, radishes, dill, and mint.
- To make the vinaigrette, into a small glass or a jar, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder if using, sea salt, and pepper.
- Stir or cover with a lid and shake until emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss. Enjoy on its own or with a choice of protein.
Storing: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days, preferably with the dressing on the side.
Dill and mint substitutes: flat-leaf parsley, lemon thyme, oregano, or even coriander are great options.
The nutritional information is just an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Keywords: healthy, cucumber, radish, salad