- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 - 1 tsp chipotle (I added only 1/2 tsp because I wanted them to be only a little spicy but add more if desired)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 160C (320F).
- Add all the nuts into a bowl and mix.
- In a small bowl combine all the liquids and seasoning and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the nuts and mix well until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- You can let them soak up the flavors for 5-10 minutes but it's not necessary.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper (the paper is necessary as the nuts get VERY sticky) and spread the nuts on it.
- Roast for 17-20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Allow to cool completely before transferring into a big mason jar or another airtight container. Store at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.