Ready in 10 minutes, super flavorful, and great on everything! Roasted veggies, fish, eggs, salads, or simply on toast.
- 1/2 cup packed flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed oregano, finely chopped
- 1/2 - 1 shallot, finely chopped (approx. 2 tbsp chopped)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1/2 red chili pepper, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Into a medium bowl add the chopped parsley, cilantro, oregano, shallot, and garlic, and toss.
- Pour in the red wine vinegar and olive oil, and season with salt.
- Mix well until it's well combined. Taste and add more salt or chili peppers if desired.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: chimichurri, parsley, cilantro, oregano