- 2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups cherries, pitted (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cup coconut milk ( or oat, almond, cashew, rice) + about 1/2 to add while cooking
- 1 heaping cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 2 tsp honey or other sweetener (optional)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 tsp acai berry powder
- Cut the cherries into smaller pieces and add them into a sauce pan along with the blueberries and the milk.
- Bring to boil over medium to high heat while stirring occasionally.
- When almost boiling, slowly stir in the oats (so they don't clump together).
- Lower the heat to low/medium and let it cook for 8-10 minutes. Stir it often so it doesn't burn.
- If it starts getting really thick or it stick to the bottom, add a splash of milk.
- After it thickens, add the cinnamon, apple pie spice and stir until well incorporated.
- Add the honey and mix well. Add more milk if neccessary.
- Turn off the heat and add more milk if you like.
- Mix in the cacao and acai. (add the acai last so the vitamins don't get destroyed by the heat)
- Serve with more fruit on top and/or nut butter.