- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (add more or less, this is up to you)
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1-2 chopped apricots, fresh or frozen (heaping 1/2 cup)
- optional add-ins: nut butter, goji berries, vanilla
- Put the oats, ginger, coconut sugar, and chia seeds into a mason jar and stir.
- Pour in the milk and mix until everything is well combined.
- Stir in the chopped apricots.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Keeps well in the fridge for 2-3 days.