- 2 cups plant-based milk of choice (oat, almond, coconut, rice, etc.)
- 2 apples, shredded*
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- toppings: more raisins, goji berries, and nut butter of choice
- Add the milk and the shredded apples to a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- When it starts to boil, stir in the oats and turn down the heat to low-medium.
- Simmer for 7-10 minutes and stir every other minute to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom. Add more milk if necessary.
- Add the maple syrup and raisins, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Add the vanilla powder, cinnamon, and apple pie spice. Mix again so it's well incorporated.
- Taste and add more sweetener or apple pie spice if needed.
- Serve with more raisins on top, goji berries, nut butter, and/or any other fruit you like. Enjoy!
* You can peel the apples if you want. I didn't peel mine because I don't think it really matters, plus there's a lot of nutrients in the skin.