This Single Serving Baked Oatmeal is healthy, easy to make, and packed with flavor. Made with lots of berries, cacao, and almond milk.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup peaches, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp turbinado sugar (optional, for garnish)
- Toppings: fresh berries, yogurt, nut butter, hemp seeds, honey
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C) and prepare a small baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together an egg, almond butter, maple syrup (if using), and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the almond milk.
- Add rolled oats, baking powder, cacao powder, and cinnamon to the wet ingredients. You can mix this separately first but it’s not necessary. Whisk until well combined.
- Add blueberries, raspberries, and peaches. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish and sprinkle with turbinado sugar if desired.
- Bake the oatmeal for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Storing: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Reheat the oatmeal in a preheated oven at 350F (175C) for 10-15 minutes.
Keywords: single serving, baked oatmeal