This Rum Espresso Martini is a rum twist on the classic cocktail that's made with vodka. Rum goes really well with coffee and Kahlua and makes a great fall drink!
- 1 ½ oz golden or dark rum
- ½ oz Kahlua
- ½ oz maple syrup
- 1-2 dashes chocolate bitters (optional)
- 1 shot espresso
- 3 coffee beans for garnish (optional)
- Into a cocktail shaker, add rum, Kahlua, maple syrup, chocolate bitters, and a shot of freshly brewed espresso.
- Add a handful of ice and shake the cocktail vigorously for about 10 seconds until extra frothy.
- Strain into a martini or coupe glass and garnish with three coffee beans. Enjoy!
Keywords: rum espresso martini