Delicious, easy chocolate sauce that is actually good for you. Great as a topping for ice cream, smoothies, cake, oatmeal, pancakes - anything really!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or coconut nectar to keep it 100% raw)
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- Put the oil into a small saucepan and heat it up over VERY low heat just so it melts. If you live in a warmer climate and it's already melted, don't heat it up.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour over pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, ice cream, and more!
Store in the fridge and reheat on the stove over low heat to melt.
Keywords: chocolate, sauce, dessert, cacao, coconut oil