This Pomegranate Mimosa is the easiest winter brunch cocktail! If you love classic mimosa, you'll definitely enjoy this one!
- 1 ½ oz pomegranate juice
- 1 ½ oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ oz rosemary syrup (optional)
- 3 oz champagne or sparkling wine like dry prosecco
- Garnish: fresh rosemary, pomegranate arils (optional)
- Add pomegranate juice, orange juice, and rosemary syrup (if using) to a champagne flute and stir with a cocktail spoon.
- Slowly top up with Champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and pomegranate arils if desired and enjoy!
- There is no ice in this cocktail so it’s important to make sure everything is cool enough preferably stored in the fridge overnight.
- One 750 ml (25 oz) bottle of Champagne makes 6-8 drinks.
Keywords: pomegranate mimosa