- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (or vanilla extract)
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar or another sweetener (optional- for me, the pineapple makes it sweet enough)
- In a small pot, bring the milk to a boil, add the oats and cook for about 1é minutes until thick and creamy.
- Add the pineapple, vanilla, and coconut sugar (if using) and mix to combine. Cook for a few more minutes to thaw and heat up the pineapple if it was frozen.
- Serve topped with berries, nut butter, or any other toppings you like.
You could add the pineapple at the beginning of the cooking to make it softer if you're using fresh pineapple. I tend to always use frozen which I find soft enough by just thawing it.