Delicious fruity popsicles for hot summer days. Incredibly easy to make!
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice (3-4 oranges)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Start by juicing the oranges using a citrus juicer, pour the juice into a jug and set aside.
- Add the strawberries, water, and maple syrup into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- First, pour the orange juice evenly into each popsicle mold (about 1/2-3/4 full). Then, using a spoon, add the strawberry mixture into each mold.
- You can carefully move the strawberry mixture around a little in the molds with a spoon so that the popsicles have more of a gradient look.
- Place into the freezer and freezer for at least 1 hours before inserting the popsicle sticks into each mold to help them stay straight.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours.
- To take them out, run hot water over the molds briefly and they should be easy to pull out.
- Store in the freezer in small reclosable plastic bags.
This popsicle mixture isn‘t very thick so it took over an hour before I could insert the popsicle sticks. The time depends on how strong your freezer is but I recommend not rushing it if you don‘t want the wooden sticks to stick out in every direction.