- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8-1/4 tsp chilli powder
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp brown rice syrup (or agave)
- 2 bunches of curly kale or any other kind you like (8-9 leaves)
- Preheat your oven to 120C horkovzdušná
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Toss them every 10 minutes or so and keep checking on them to make sure they aren't burning.
- Take them out when they become crispy and they start to brown on the edges.
- Cool down completely before storing in an airtight container.
- They'll last at room temperature for 2-3 days.