- 2 cups diced mango (2 mangos)
- 1 ½ cup diced roma tomatoes (1-2 roma tomatoes)
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion (½ red onion)
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (a big handful cilantro)
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice (1-2 limes)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼-½ tsp tajin (optional)
- Add diced mango, roma tomatoes, red onion, fresh cilantro, and jalapeno to a large bowl. Gently toss to mix everything.
- Drizzle with lime juice and season with sea salt and tajin if using. Toss again to combine. Taste and add more lime juice if desired. All the flavors will marinate and intensify as the pico de gallo sits.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips or as a side, or store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Storing: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. The lime juice and salt draws water out of the tomatoes so the longer it sits, the more water the tomatoes will release. This isn’t a bad thing, it will help all the flavors to combine and get better as it sits. This pico de gallo tastes the best when made a few hours ahead.
Keywords: pico de gallo, mango salsa