This Starbucks Copycat Iced London Fog Latte has only a few ingredients and is super easy to make. Homemade is always tastier!
- 2-3 cups water
- 4 earl grey tea bags (use decaf if desired)
- 1 tbsp honey (or more to taste)
- ½ tsp lavender extract (optional, see notes)
- ½ cup milk (I used cashew)
- Cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- Boil the water and pour it over the teabags into a small pot or a large mug. Let steep for 3-7 minutes. Add the honey and lavender extract and stir. Let cool down before using.
- When ready to serve, fill a tall glass with ice and pour in the chilled tea about ¾ way up.
- Froth the milk with a milk frother and slowly pour over the tea.
- Garnish with cinnamon if desired and enjoy!
I used a small handheld milk frother. You can find them online or wherever kitchen stuff is sold for $15-20.
I recommend making the tea in advance so that it has time to chill. I like to make it the night before and leave it in the fridge. It will keep for 2 days in the fridge.
The lavender extract is optional but it adds a nice flavor. Alternatively, you could add a tsp of food-grade dried lavender to the tea while it’s hot and then fish it out. You could also use 1/2 tsp vanilla extract instead.
Keywords: earl grey tea, london fog latte