This Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad is a lighter alternative to the classic tuna pasta salad. It's packed with flavor, easy to make, and so delicious!
- 300g dry pasta
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- ½-¾ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced (or 2 Persian cucumbers)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup capers
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (1-2 lemons)
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce (or to taste)
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add drained canned tuna, sliced red onion, kalamata olives, chopped cucumber, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped celery, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, crumbled feta, capers, finely chopped fresh dill, parsley, and chives.
- Toss everything together gently until combined.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, hot sauce, black pepper, and sea salt.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss. Enjoy right away or store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Storing: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Keywords: healthy pasta salad, tuna pasta salad