These roasted nuts are the perfect blend of salty, sweet, and spicy. Super delicious snack mix that only takes 30 mins to make!
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp cajun spice
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the cashews, almonds, pecans, brazil nuts on the baking sheet, drizzle with the avocado oil, maple syrup, and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the cajun spice, dried thyme, and sea salt. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes. The skin on the brazil nuts will start cracking when done. Keep an eye on the pecans so they don’t burn. Toss once halfway through.
- Cool on the baking sheet and transfer to an airtight container when completely cool. Store at room temperature for 2-3 weeks.
You can use any mix of raw nuts you have on hand here. Just use a mix that adds up to 4 cups in total. Walnuts are also delicious here.
Keywords: snack, nuts, cajun spice