- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp spirulina powder (or chlorella)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 3-5 droppers reishi extract tincture (I used Dragon Herbs Wild Reishi Extract)
- Place the liquids, the banana, blueberries, and raspberries into a high-speed blender and blend on high for a few seconds.*
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a mason jar or a bowl and top with berries, cacao nibs, nuts, or seeds.
*I prefer to blend the frozen fruit first and then add the powders to avoid them dusting all over the blender walls.