Easy vegan baked oatmeal with blackberries and cardamom.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or any other sweetener (optional)
- 1 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat your oven to 175C (350F).
- In a small bowl or in the baking dish stir together the oats, cinnamon, and cardamom.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup if using, and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the blackberries and pour into a small baking dish (if you're mixing it in a bowl first).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately topped with more berries, nut butter, or any other toppings of choice.
The nutritional information is just an estimate. The accuracy is not guaranteed. The nutritional information for this recipe was counted without the sweetener.
Keywords: baked, oatmeal, breakfast