- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup rolled or steel cup oats
- 2 tsp baobab powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (or sub 1tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 tsp camu camu powder (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (1 orange)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- to serve: kiwi, berries, cherries, almond butter, cacao nibs, goji berries, hemp seeds, etc.)
- Add all the dry ingredients into a mason jar and mix with a spoon.
- Pour in the almond milk, orange juice, and maple syrup and stir well until everything is well incorporated.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, divide the mixture between two bowls, add a splash of almond milk to each along with your toppings of choice and enjoy!
You can switch things up by adding 1 cup orange juice and 1/2 cup almond milk instead of the other way around.